Coventry Town Hall
1670 Flat River Road
Coventry, RI 02816
By appointment only
- We accept cash, money order or check
- A payment lockbox is available outside the Municipal Court Office
- We DO NOT accept credit/debit cards or payments over the phone
- Municipal Court Sessions are held twice a month
- All sessions are held on Tuesday evenings at 5:45pm in the Council Chambers of the Town Hall
- Cases are scheduled by the Court
- Proper attire is required and cell phones must be turned off during court
- The Municipal Court handles Traffic violations, Town Ordinance and Animal Control cases
- We only accept cash, check or money order
Click the "2024 Court Dates" attachment on the right of the page for 2024 court dates.
Jean Boulanger-Clerk of Court/Associate Judge
Click the "FAQs" attachment on the right of the page for Frequently Asked Questions.